- uses Rad-TRAM and lightning data
- issues automatic thunderstorm alert messages via email, if thunderstorms appear in the vicinity of a distinct defined location
- a tool especially designed for decision-makers
What are the AutoAlert special features?
- near real time situational awareness at a glance by emails with text and overview graphic
- different update rates of the emails between 60 and 5 minutes depending on the thunderstorm‘s distance to the defined location
- applicable for locations over Germany and Europe, i.e. where Rad-TRAM and lightning data are available
- reliability proven and confirmed by mass event organizers and aviation customers
How is the AutoAlert information available?
- Via email with short text and overview graphic
- messages available also as GML/XML data which are easy to implement in your displays and systems