- provides thunderstorm nowcasting and forecasting up to 6 hours in advance
- combines data from observations, nowcasting methods, and high resolution forecast models
- renders likelihoods of thundestorm occurrence
- a tool especially designed for decision-makers
What are the CbNowFor6 special features?
- high accuracy of the forecasts due to sophisticated data fusion
- smooth and consistent transition from observation to forecast
- 5 minutes update rate
- applicable over Europe, adaptable to any region worldwide
- reliability proven and confirmed by aviation customers
How is the CbNowFor6 information available?
- Output of contours around areas with thunderstorm likelihoods exceeding defined thresholds
- Self-explanatory graphics on geographical maps
- GML/XML data which are easy to implement in your displays and systems