Based on weather radar data Rad-TRAM
- identifies and tracks heavy precipitation cells like hail with highest precision
- provides a forecast up to one hour (= nowcasting).
- discriminates different intensity levels
What are the Rad-TRAM special features?
- near real time situational awareness
- up to 5 minutes update rates of detection and nowcasting
- coverage over Germany and Europe, adaptable to any available weather radar data worldwide
- reliability proven and confirmed by aviation customers with highest requirements
How is the Rad-TRAM information available?
- Output of heavy precipitation as hazard objects including attributes like moving speed, moving direction, hail ccurrence …
- Self-explanatory graphics on geographical maps
- GML/XML data which are easy to implement in your displays and systems